Fresno Pacific University offers many opportunities for all FPU students (Americans and internationals) to study on campuses around the world. IPSO houses global education information for almost every country in the world.
Brethren Colleges Abroad
Study for one semester or one year in:
- Marburg, Germany; Strasbourg and Nancy, France; Cheltenham and Gloucestershire, England; Barcelona, Spain; Athens, Greece; Brussels, Belgium; Berzsenyi, Hungary; Derry, Northern Ireland; Galway and Letterkenny, Ireland
- Sapporo, Japan; Dalian, China; Sydney, Australia, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Latin America:
- Xalapa, Mexico; Quito, Ecuador; Pinar del Rio, Cuba
Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- International Programs:
- Middle East Studies Program - Cairo, Egypt
- Australia Studies Center - Sydney, Australia
- Uganda Studies Program - Kampala, Uganda
- Russian Studies Program - Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
- Latin American Studies Program - Costa Rica
- China Studies Program
- Oxford Honors Program - England
- U.S.-based Programs:
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center - Burbank, California
- American Studies Program - Washington, D.C.
- Contemporary Music Program- Massachusetts
- Summer Programs:
- Oxford Summer Programs - England
- Summer Institute of Journalism - Washington, D.C.
Creation Care Study Program: Belize, Central America
Lithuania Christian College: Klaipeda, Lithuania
Fresno Pacific University summer programs
One month, summer study abroad programs include travel and studies with a Fresno Pacific professor in Japan, Europe, Costa Rica, Guatamala, Spain and other locations, as offered.