Whether it's through your dorm or living area, your athletic team, College Hour, a club or another small group on campus, we encourage students to take advantage of the ministry opportunities offered on campus. Through these activities students are encouraged to get to know God, experience accountability and discipleship, and take part in leadership.
- La Fe is an opportunity for Latino/a students to gather for Bible study, fellowship, and to discuss ethnic identity development.
- Birdfeed is an on campus Bible Study facilitated by the Resident Program Coordinators (RPC's) that creates times of worship and devotion for students.
- Missions Club engages students by examining missions work both around the world and in our own backyards. For more information, please contact Starla Sanchez.
- Creation Care Ministries helps FPU and the neighboring communities engage with issues of environmental awareness and creation stewardship. For more information, please contact Sarah Tomamichel.
- Dorm Bible Studies may be facilitated by Resident Assistants or Resident Program Coordinators in specific living areas to give residents more opportunities to participate in fellowship and biblical study.
- Athlete Devos give athletes an opportunity to grow closer together as an athletic community through fellowship, devotions and prayer.
- The Spirit Care Team exists to support students, faculty and staff through prayer and provides service opportunities at various times throughout the year.
- Creative Media Ministry develops and produces a wide range of video projects, interactive media and motion graphic designs that support and advance the various ministry opportunities on and off campus. For more information, please contact Wade French.
For more information on any of these ministries, contact the Office of Spiritual Formation.